Do you feel nervous or anxious when you network? Are these networking scenarios familiar:
- You are on your phone to look busy but really feel uncomfortable, uneasy, or awkward at the event.
- You hesitate or stumble over your words because you don’t know what to say in your introduction.
- You invite a friend or colleague because you are scared or hesitant about going alone.
- You find yourself in a group gathering during the event, nerves kick in and you don’t speak up.
Maybe you like to network, but there's room to improve your current networking efforts because you've thought:
- "My introduction is forgettable."
- “Was that worth my time or money?” or “Did I meet the right people?” as you leave a networking event.
- "Do they (new connection) have a clear understanding of what I do?"
- "Anyone in my industry could use my introduction, including my competitors, and no one would know the difference."
I've been there. I know what it’s like to:
- Go to networking events, not knowing a single person, and shyness creeps in.
- Feel discouraged as you look for potential clients but can't seem to find the right people.
- Say hi to someone you’ve met before only to realize they don’t remember you or what you do.
I understand how it feels to be forgettable, not have a clear message, and try so hard to build a connection as you stumble over your words or get a case of verbal diarrhea. That’s how my entrepreneurial journey started 5 years ago, and today, my networking experience is completely different.
Aloha and welcome to my new online course,
UNFORGETTABLE INTRODUCTIONS: ATTRACT YOUR DREAM CLIENTS AND NETWORK FEARLESSLY
In this course, you’ll get the clarity and confidence to master the art of networking, build your confidence, be effective in getting your message across, and finally unleash your potential as you manifest the right mindset to become a fearless networker. As you are aligned with your purpose, you will create meaningful connections and build relationships.
This new and unique course will calm your nerves, feelings of anxiety, and fears, and also address uncertainties and confusion related to networking for your small business. This course was created for small business owners who want to end forgettable introductions and improve the quality of networking interactions. This course will help you:
- Feel confident at an event, whether you know people there or not, and be the first person to extend a hand.
- Master the art of networking using my proven framework created for Entrepreneurs.
- Know how to highlight your value in your introduction to meet your Dream Clients and build authentic relationships so you feel fulfilled in your business.
- Feel empowered and inspired when you walk into a room and effectively communicate your message.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS COURSE:
MODULE 1: Say No to Boring Introductions - Learn the fundamentals, the Do’s and Don’ts, of an introduction and manage anxiousness as you say goodbye to forgettable interactions.
MODULE 2: Fearless Networkers Know What to Say - You will know what to say when you introduce yourself and stick to a 30-second time limit. You are going to feel empowered and inspired when you walk into a room and effectively communicate your message.
MODULE 3: It's What You Say and How You Say It - We shift the focus to your delivery and how to manifest the right mindset. Your confidence will soar as your delivery allows your authenticity to shine.
MODULE 4: Networking Doesn't Have to be a Dirty Word - We dispel the myths of networking as we learn to work the room, so the room works for you. You’ll learn to maximize your memberships, feel confident at each event, and know you are creating connections and building a solid foundation with your prospective Dream Clients.
MODULE 5: Celebrate! Reflect. Use It in Action. - Celebrate your breakthroughs, learn what was hard and why, and use your introduction daily, even when you aren't networking. Taking time to do this important reflection will provide opportunities to refine your introduction and you’ll begin to hear “Let’s set a time to meet so I can hear more.” more frequently.
MODULE 6: Next Steps for Strong Results with Your Unforgettable Introduction - The final step shares tips on authenticity, follow-up and follow-through, and additional help so you don't have to do it alone.
1. 6 modules, 29 videos (approximately 2.25 hours total)
2. 5 worksheets to guide you through my proven framework
3. Incredible tips to help you create your 30-second Unforgettable Introduction
Upon completion of the course, you will know what to say when someone asks, "What do you do?” without stumbling and staying within the appropriate time. Nerves will no longer take control of your body and mind, leaving you speechless or rambling. You will enjoy worry-free networking as you grow your network, build relationships, confidently share your clear message, and use your time efficiently.